Monday, July 24, 2017

I Think They Are All Going To Die

DSC_0334

No I’m not talking about my plants here, they are going to die, that is for certain.

DSC_0336

Some of the flowers have come out to play even more so.

DSC_0338

The garden is heavenly but that grass needs cutting.

DSC_0344

I wander the garden though.

DSC_0343

Enjoying the scents.

DSC_0348

The colours.

DSC_0346

The brilliance of it all.

DSC_0350

yeah it still delights me.

DSC_0358

They reach out for the sun.

DSC_0368

And so nicely so.

DSC_0367

Well sitting here I consider the fact the grass needs cutting.

DSC_0369

I get out that new battery and take it for a run up and down the garden, several times over.

DSC_0372

Then rest a while to admire it.

DSC_0375

just look at the size of this.

DSC_0373

And while I’m sitting here I know there is something I should be doing.

DSC_0378

A long while later the table is fitted. So now i have a work bench in the garage. I just need a vice. and

DSC_0379

to get rid of some of this junk I’ve got in here.

DSC_0381

I slowly head back toward the house.

DSC_0382

Stopping for a second to admire

DSC_0384

while I still can

DSC_0385

The beauty of the world in my garden once more.

DSC_0387

Full of nicness.

DSC_0392

I settle in on the sofa with my tea to induce

DSC_0325

Some more death.

DSC_0328

At this rate there’ll all going to have died before the game is over!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......