Tuesday, July 18, 2017

It Hides A Secret

DSC_0182

I get home and get the sander out. I get the wall sanded and then

DSC_0183

Get the paint out and paint the walls.

DSC_0215

While the paint is drying I plaster the wall under the stairs.

DSC_0218

It’s going to need a fair few coats to flatten this but it looks better already.

DSC_0193

I then move to the back garden and mow the lawn.

DSC_0197

Then I move the mower to the front, but decide the privite bush has grown too much. Out come the shears and I make a right mess on the floor.

DSC_0184

Once done I move the mower to next door and have a dam good mow there.

DSC_0185

And while I’ve got the shears out I do some art work. I think it looks rather inviting. I guess she may well kill me the next time she see’s me.

DSC_0188

I take the mower back to my garden, put it away and enjoy my plants for a short while.

DSC_0189

There is the odd flower out here and there.

DSC_0203

I go back indoors and check if the paint has dried. I need some good suction on the floor and a good scrub afterwards.

DSC_0201

First though I try one of the pictures on the wall.

DSC_0202

Yes perfect.

DSC_0181

I take the others for a walk around the house.

DSC_0180

I think these will be okay in here.

DSC_0206

This one for the front room.

DSC_0207

This one for the landing.

DSC_0208

I mount this one to the wall. It hides a secret.

DSC_0210

And this one is just lovely here.

DSC_0213

And one for the snug/retro room.

DSC_0214





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......