Sunday, July 23, 2017

Man I’m Going To Have Nightmares

DSC_0294

Its not just Zoe and Alans home that is under going changes, as I wind the blackout blind up, I can see next door has seriously changed their back garden area.

DSC_0302

It is in fact not morning but the afternoon. I’m present with breakfast anyway. That though is what happens when I get to bed so early in the morning. A game comes out called Masques. Yeah this one is good.

DSC_0297

Then the circus train comes out to Alan's delight.

DSC_0296

This is Ticket To Ride, but is Ticket to ride Africa, with some differences.

DSC_0002

Oh yeah I like playing with chu chu’s. I suddenly realise I’ve built my train line to the wrong station!

DSC_0299

Some time later the train lines have extended, I’m red by the way.

DSC_0301

And no I didn’t win, we all know that was going to be Alan.

IMG_20170724_211229

This is followed by Trojan, good god how do you play this again?

DSC_0305

Ahhh mancarna to drive you mad, to drive you insane.

DSC_0307

It comes back to me, but is it too late?

DSC_0309

There is some strategic playing going on. Who will win? Will it be me?

DSC_0311

Will it be George?

DSC_0314

Will it be Zoe?

DSC_0315

Will it be Alan?

DSC_0316

Well it wasn’t quiet me, I was 5 points behind the winner……

DSC_0318

Alan.

DSC_0320

A while later I was back at home sweet home.

DSC_0321

I settled in for the night to play some more Until Dawn, man I’m so addicted.

DSC_0324

Man I’m so going to have nightmares. This is one hell of a story!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......