Saturday, July 29, 2017

Mop Heaven

DSC_0451

I get up and look at my mop. I’ve been meaning to get a new head for some time. I look at the floor, I look at the mop. I put it down and go to the front door.

DSC_0453

I get there and I’ve got some mail. Not actually what I came to the front door for, but its now here. More interestingly there is a letter from NPower. Ah I see they are standing up for their customer. Will it make any difference. I’ve actually has a couple of emails of them to. I doubt nothing will change, but if you do not poke them once in a while nothing will.

DSC_0456

I pick the milk up and take it to the fridge. I might have a slight milk issue.

DSC_0457

I reach into the cupboard, for in here I know there is strawberry milkshake powder. And there you go, one pint less.

DSC_0458

The only other immediate emergency is the shortage of eggs I seam to have. I message hen girl. I have breakfast and consider the jobs that need doing. I promised myself into clearing some of the rubbish I have stored in the house and garage away. I also need some keys cutting.

DSC_0464

Sometime later the garage is a lot clearer. The trailer is initially full. And now a lot of that stuff

DSC_0463

Is firewood waiting for a good burn. Not everything though.

DSC_0466

I go to the nearest charity shop, drop off some stuff and then head to the tip. Here in the background is a plant Duson Enpure put in, but enough of that. The old radiator finally gets a resting place in the melt down skip along with the car battery, drill batteries and a load of junk that is unusable. From here I head to my brothers, he has two coffee tables from me, and while in Stafford I consider going to see Stuart and Phil. A quick call and they are in. I’ll be there in 30 minutes. As I drive that way I realise the opportunity to go to Wilkos is available to me. I park up outside and head on in. I get some home air fresheners, toiletries, some weed killer, 5 litres, a miracle grow gun, some miracle grow to go with it and what else was it I needed? Ah some garden canes? Ah the phone rings, its Stuart. Where am I, I’m er in Wilko….

DSC_0467

After a good natter with Phil and Stuart I head to the butchers, I come out with hot chicken wings, some good bacon, a pork pie, a black pudding, and some scratchings, and some stir fry. Erm its now after 5pm and I need some keys cutting. I remember that with the town center cobblers now closed that Asda have a machine. I head to Asda, I go to the key cutting machine, it says seek assistance at the photo booth. So I do that, and ponder why. Well in all reality, this machine isn’t for customers use. It can’t be. It needs a fully trained person to use it. And low and behold three keys are cut for me. An emergency key, and a key for a guest. The other key is for something else. All done I remember the thing I didn’t remember in Wilkos, this takes me past the clothes, which I buy, and then the timers, which I buy, and then the bulbs, do they have some that will fit the lava lamps, which I buy, and then the cereals isle, which I buy, and then here we are at mop heaven, in particular vileda mop heaven.

DSC_0470

From here I go to get my eggs and then head past the Green’s where I sit next to the dog and a cup of tea.

DSC_0471

I stay a while, its good to be here with them.

DSC_0472

Back at home, I’m in my own kind of heaven.

DSC_0474

And tonight I stay in, me and my mop, together for a while, until I abuse it some.

DSC_0476

I turn the lava lamps on.

DSC_0478

ah that's nice.

DSC_0479





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......