Saturday, July 15, 2017

Now What Am I Going To Do With Myself?

DSC_0071

Saturday starts like I expected. Eventually my parents come round and we head into Cannock town center to do my weekly shopping.

DSC_0065

Of which I go to the green grocers.

IMG_20170715_130332

Of which Mr Green Grocer pointed out to me the fact he’d got Dinosaur Plums, and they are at the same price as normal plums. He doesn’t get these very often, just once a year usually and they are nicer than normal plums. The truth is, I don’t actually know if I even like normal plums! Well we are about to find out. I put some of each in a bag, along with my normal veg shopping.

DSC_0066

I also got some flowers, not so normal shopping from the grocers, but good value for money at £1.49 each.

DSC_0076

After going to poundland where I annoyed the machine immensely, which annoyed me immensely, which annoyed the assist immensely, she said you must have not scanned something. She was right, there was something in the bag I had, but hadn’t scanned. She smiled and said that should calm it down, you naughty boy. From there I went to Iceland for a couple of their own loafs, in brown wrappers, that are cut it yourself loafs that have already been cut. No truly this bread is nice, although no doubt locally produced for this store, we wander the charity shops until it is time for dinner.

DSC_0073

We head to Taylors, are regular.

DSC_0067

Today it is nice as not only is my mom here, but my dad also. We have a nice dinner together.

DSC_0080

And with that we head into shoe zone. Well for my mom, But while I’m in there I see some boots. I try on the eights. Wow these are big, I try on the sevens, wow these are big, I try on the six's, wow that can’t be true? Can it? I leave the shop with the six’s. Unbelievable.

DSC_0082

All I can say is blame Big Clive. Its his fault. !0 more poundland light bulbs.

DSC_0081

I get the drill out and cellotape and get busy.

DSC_0084

A hole in the bottom and so tape on the solar cell.

DSC_0085

Just as Bigclive instructs.

DSC_0088

A while later they are done.

DSC_0089

And then I plant the plants

DSC_0090

Nice?

DSC_0091

Yeah they look a treat.

DSC_0092

And then the other planter too.

DSC_0093

Lovely.

DSC_0094

I settle down for a while with the two plums, the dinosaur one is on the left with a slightly marbled outer skin.

DSC_0098

I start with the normal plum first. Not bad, yep I quiet like plum.

DSC_0101

And then try the Dinosaur plum, which tastes a bit of apple and is firmer inside. Yep I like plum.

DSC_0102

I  think my lillies are about to go bang with a splash of colour.

DSC_0103

oooo.

DSC_0104

Lovely.

DSC_0105

Gorgeous.

DSC_0107

What ever this means, it means break time is over.

DSC_0109

And I mix up some plaster and get on with a final reskim of the wall.

DSC_0110

It is all so obvious now where the problems lie once a coat of paint is one.

DSC_0111

When done this is going to look so much better.

DSC_0113

All I need to do now is wait for it to dry, more work for tomorrow.

DSC_0108

I clean up and then make my tea.

DSC_0115

I finish off with a bowl of strawberries, from the greengrocers, and some cream, from Tesco.

DSC_0116

Yep that's nice, now what am I going to do with myself?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......