Friday, July 14, 2017

Sometimes All You Need Is Good suction

DSC_0042

I get up and look in my wardrobe. I’m on the last tie of the collection. ohh

DSC_0043

Next week we start all over again.

DSC_0051

Before I walk down the stairs I look upwards. Yep that looks okay.

DSC_0044

Downstairs looks better than I remember it too. A dam good sanding is needed though. I go to work and hope my enthusiasm will stay for my return.

DSC_0047

Back at home I check the situation out. I need, sander, sanding pads, delta pads, I hope I’ve got some delta pads, and paint. Where is the Daffodil white? Ah the Dyson, we are going to need the dyson.

DSC_0055

A while later I’m white, and everything else is white too.

DSC_0052

Sometimes all you need is good suction. She works a treat.

DSC_0064

I get the white daffodil paint out and paint at the top of the stairs.

DSC_0062

Yeah smashing.

DSC_0060

And then I paint the rear hallway.

DSC_0061

In the morning I’ll be able to see all the problem areas that will need touching up.

DSC_0059

With that I clean up, have a shower as I’m also covered in dust.

DSC_0057

Wow what a way to spend a Friday night?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......