Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Three Survived The Ordeal.

DSC_0407

I get up.

DSC_0412

And put some clothes on.

DSC_0408

I look out into the garden and

DSC_0423

then whisper to my fairy, take me on a new adventure.

DSC_0425

I roll down the stairs have breakfast and go to work.

DSC_0427

Many hours later I come home and settle down.

DSC_0432

I get my usual exercise around the garden, tonight this red lily has come out.

DSC_0434

Sometimes there is always something new to see.

DSC_0436

Tomorrow hopefully there will be more.

DSC_0437

For now though this will do this will keep me happy.

DSC_0438

And even my tiger rose is now flowering better.

DSC_0439

At the back of the garden though there is something odd growing. Like a lily but not.

DSC_0441

What is it?

DSC_0443

When dusk comes I head inside to drive myself scarily insane with until dawn.

DSC_0442

As it happens I finish it, the story ends, that gripping story that has kept me on the edge of the seat night after night, that has kept me coming back for more story and horror. At the end of the game three people survive the ordeal.

DSC_0447

One of them is me.

DSC_0446

The other two are??? Well you can find out on my Youtube “This Is Gaming” Channel, or can you?


.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......