Monday, July 03, 2017

When Your Lost

DSC_5081

When you lost its best to get as high as you can. I park on up.

DSC_5086

Erm where am I exactly.

IMG_20170703_221528

I get out of the car and walk in an upwards direction towards a castle.

DSC_5066

The air is fresh and while its cloudy you can see for miles.

DSC_5070

And here we can see the Wrekin.

DSC_5071

Yeah you have to zoom in a bit.

DSC_5043

I wander around the castle which has barriers around it for some reason. These prove easy to climb over.

DSC_5041

I dangle on the cliff edge and look around.

DSC_5074

Even the clouds are wonderful tonight.

DSC_5083

Time to leave and head home I guess.

DSC_5089

Its getting late and I need some fish and chips. I remember that there is one in Cannock I have not tried. Opposite a certain ASDA. As I get there they are closing the door and closing up. However he quickly calls me to say he still has some freshly fried chips and other items.

DSC_5090

I come out with fish and chips. Yeah great!

DSC_5094

A few minutes later I am home. I park up and take my fish and chips inside. I return to open the boot.

DSC_5091

Inside is a Panasonic TV!

DSC_5096

I take it to a room upstairs and plug it in. What a whizz it works, and its a model like my other one, oh wow.

DSC_5097





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......