Thursday, July 06, 2017

Who Was Uncle Albert

DSC_5140

After a hot, hot, hot day frying at my desk at work I was looking forward to tea. My parents had come round, and I wonder what was we were going to have? I leave the door and head down the street.

DSC_5144

30 seconds later I am here. Yes!

IMG_20170706_221316

Tonight is the first night it is open! Yes the fish and chip shop that is 30 seconds away has reopened.

DSC_5145

And that is just awesome, well it might be. First we need to check the food quality out.

DSC_5146

I request two cods and a haddock. Erm no haddock in stock just yet, so its 3 cods then.

DSC_5147

While there are some already done, he does us 3 fresh ones and we wait a while. Not a problem to me. I always have to wait for Haddock anyway.

DSC_5149

I serve up and we eat outside in the garden.

DSC_5150

Everyone is ready to tuck in.

DSC_5151

Was it good?

DSC_5152

It must have been.

DSC_5153

And while it might not look like it, even my mom was satisfied. We have a good chat, weed the garden then water it. We chat about her child hood and I ask, just who was Uncle Albert? Uncle Albert in my child hood was always around my nan and granddads. How long he was there I had not realised? I’m not sure my mom knew either. He was a  good friend of my Granddads, who had fallen out with his wife and needed somewhere to stay. Along with that he was ill, and while he got better, he never did leave….. Does this remind you of a certain comedy program?

DSC_5154

After all that I settle down and start watching a film, what it is like to be single…….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......