Monday, September 04, 2017

Erm What’s Fro Dinner?

IMG_20170906_130615

Npower have called me twice and left messages that theyt would like to talk to me and can I ring them back on a certain number. Today I try several times, of which the queue is 25minutes to 58 minutes long. I’m not waiting around. At dinner time I try the chat. It takes 30minutes before I get allocated a chatter, who asks what I want, which is intresting as I want nothing, its them that wants me. However they don’t know why they want me. I give them a suggestion. Ah now we have your meet working……At the end of it I fill out the questionaire as objectivily as i can.

DSC_2294

What’s for dinner I wonder? Ah chicken salad and coleslaw..

DSC_2288

At home I go to bed, straight to be, I don’t pass go. Ah I do have two beefy burgers for tea though. But then it is to bed, I read the Rosie effect, not long to go now….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......