Sunday, September 03, 2017

Even Me

DSC_2240

I am woken up by a text saying they needed to go home and my car was blocking their bike in still. Hell Jerds is up. Rising vertically though I know that I don’t want to be. Jerds has had some breakfast and needs to return to the family. I move the car and instruct him to head for The Pye Green Tower, its nicer that way. And off he shoots.

DSC_2243

I tidy up the garden area. I seem to have lots of beer left. Hell has the grass survived the fire?

DSC_2246

Sometime later the garden is tidier and

DSC_2416

the wheelie bin is full to the brim of beer bottles.

DSC_2417

Wow a lot got drunk.

DSC_2249

Zoe has made a great effort in cleaning the kitchen up and organising space.

DSC_2250

Ah three cakes left and

DSC_2252

triffle and all that coleslaw and the chicken…..

DSC_2266

I found the screwers too. They where in a bag by the charcoal along with lot of cheese. Les will be so pleased to hear.

DSC_2253

Zoe kindly cooks breakfast. It looks like the grass will survive.

DSC_2258

Alan is relaxing while the sauage sizzles.

DSC_2257

After breakfast Zoe gets a game ready.

FB_IMG_1504450066403

and we begin to play. I have to get my mind into gear.

DSC_2264

I have no idea what I’m doing

DSC_2262

but to Alan’s annoyance, I’m winning.

DSC_2265

He is soon going to put this right.

DSC_2269

Its all looking so good.

DSC_2271

right until the end.

DSC_2276

Which is when there is a knock at the door.

DSC_2277

Les has cycled here and needs some help staying alive. He sits on the sofa and we get a card game out.

DSC_2279

As time goes by my head still hurts. If anything I’m still tired. It looks like the grass will survive though.

DSC_2283

I cook the chicken but not for tea. I cook all the chicken, but its not for tea.

DSC_2282

ha I’m looking forward to bed so much.

DSC_2274


…….

I went to sleep feeling happy, happy that everyone had enjoyed it so much. Even me.

…..






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......