Friday, September 01, 2017

If Only

DSC_2192

I fall asleep on the way home. Not a little asleep, a lot asleep. I’m snoring apparently as I’m woken up woozy and told I’m home. I get in, on the floor is the colander, I pick it up, well the pieces and for now place them in the sink. I go for a lie down, and before you know it I’m out cold again. Not good really I have so many many things to do. When I wake I get out of bed get the car keys and head to Morrison's. Someone at work has told me they have charcoal for £5 for 5Kg. And so that's where I go in my MX5. Once there I get the only two bags they have, and head to the checkout. There I meet someone I catch the train with. We have a good natter for an hour and eventually return to the car. Then I go back in shop to get some offer essentials just before the shop closes, like toilet roll, Doritos, kitchen roll, and beer, as much beer as I can afford. All this become a problem for the versatile boot.

DSC_2194

Back at home I move the sofa round. And then realise I’m just so tired I’ve got to go to bed. all the other things I need to do will have to wait until the morning. If I go to bed now I’ll be fresh and up early to get it all done. I head to bed. Now If I can only wake up in morning……….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......