Friday, September 01, 2017

I’m Screwed

DSC_2169

After work here we go again. As I pull up my dad is outside watching me reverse with the trailer on. This is all about practice, mirrors, and rear veiw camera.

DSC_2155

At least the cat is happy to see me.

DSC_2159

She is such a cutie.

DSC_2163

I wish I had such a lovely cat.

DSC_2168

I have some tea and then we load the trailer.

DSC_2172

Back at home, I’m consisdering the fact I’m just not prepared for this. Today is meant to be yesterday, but is today. In fact it is tonight.

DSC_2173

I look around the house and think

DSC_2174

Relax. There are 8 kids, 24 adults and one motorcycle coming as definets. I’m Screwed.


……





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......