Saturday, September 09, 2017

India Red

DSC_2422

Out in the garden things that were sumery are turning autumery.

DSC_2431

As I wonder I see, I see what you don’t see.

DSC_2434

But what you didn’t see before or now see.That is the trick.

DSC_2435

And as it happens I hadn’t seen this sunflower grow prevouisly. But boom and there it is.

DSC_2436

Look at that for a stalk.

DSC_2437

Look at that for a head.

DSC_2438

Look at that girly pinkness.

DSC_2439

The petteles in the sunlight.

DSC_2440

The dew on sitting there.

DSC_2441

Pink isn’t the only colour you know.

DSC_2444

Sometimes somethings can go unnoticed. But in truth they are not.

DSC_2445

Its breakfast time.

DSC_2447

And I’m still admiring the yellowness of it all.

DSC_2449

How it makes us all happy.

DSC_2450

Delightful and giddy.

DSC_2453

There are not many things that make you feel like that. And yet like this catapiler we cling on.

DSC_2454

Defying graveity.

DSC_2456

Here we are back in realtiy.

IMG_20170909_142926

Wonderful realailty.

DSC_2462

The place to be. In fact my mom is dropped off and sneaks into the garden without me hearing. I come back to this world with a bump.

DSC_2463

We go shopping. The green grocers and then into the shopping arcade that I never come into anymore as there is no Wilkos.

DSC_2465

I ask my mom if she want to look at the womens cloths store and she does.

DSC_2466

Not that they have anything to fit me. We go to the shop next door.

DSC_2468

And then the charity shops

DSC_2472

I even go to Clarks, hell I havn’t been to Clarks since I was well small.

DSC_2469

While it rains, the rain we don’t know about, we go to the pub and have some dinner.

DSC_2474

Large Nachos is no longer an option. I checked the menu, then I checked at the bar! And so I have chilli, so nice so yummy.

DSC_2476

And my mom a steak and kidney pudding.

DSC_2477

I empty my bags and fill the fridge.

DSC_2479

So full to the brim, which must question why, my brother comes round and

DSC_2482

we head into Hednesdford.

DSC_2481

We go to the curry house but there is a 40 minute wait, so they take my name down for a table and we head here.

DSC_2484

The free house that isn’t free. It’s busy here, very, very busy here, but in the beer garden it is quiet, it is tranquil, it is good to talk in.

DSC_2487

We sup our ciders and before you know it the clock has turned.

DSC_2491

Back it is, the table awaits. India Red.

DSC_2489

Its a bring your own, so I quickly go to the beer shop and return.

DSC_2496

We browse the menu, order the dishes and wait.

DSC_2499

The popadums come.

DSC_2502

the starters too.

DSC_2508

Followed by the currys, without a balti dish.

DSC_2507

Fresh breads a foot, this place buzzes, busy and buzzy, and in a way nice.

DSC_2511

You know what they say, you should never go shopping hungrey, so hey lets go.

DSC_2514

As per the last time the bus that passes my house is advertised. But will it come/

DSC_2519

Will it?

DSC_2521

It here on the schedule.

DSC_2523

We wait the wait, it is a game, a waiting game.

DSC_2525

You knwo what.

DSC_2529

It is here. we sit down.

DSC_2531

And go on a Pye Green Circular tour in the dark.

DSC_2532

….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......