Thursday, September 07, 2017

Life The Universe And Everything

DSC_2400

Oddly i don’t show you the flowers in the front. There is a reason for that. But here you are. One of the begonias has sprung to life.

DSC_2401

So enjoy.

DSC_2403

And this plant seems so very happy too.

DSC_2411

In doors the burger buns are going off. What am I going ot do for tea now.

DSC_2412

I take them to the bin out front.

DSC_2414

The kitchen veg waste also need emptying.

DSC_2418

I need to do something with that BBQ……. and with that

DSC_2407

I ponder a short while which book to read next. While it is only 19:30 I’m tired so I retire with this in my hand.

DSC_2409

Let the adventure continue….Life the universe and everything…….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......