Friday, September 08, 2017

Thailand Chicken

DSC_2427

Friday, I’ve been tired all week and now its Friday what should I do with myself? What is the plan? Do I want burgers for tea? Hell no. I go into the freezer.

DSC_2428

And load the oven with one of my favourites, Icelands Hot and Spicy Chicken Breast Fillet Strips. No veg tonight, just wonderful Iceland chicken. I have a think. I have a ponder. Something Alan has said to me. I think and then

DSC_2426

turn over the wrapper. Am I seeing things? Does this really say produced and packed in Thailand! Hell yes it does! I head to the local store and open every freezer, is it just this product or others too? Well lets just say Brexit isn’t going to worry Iceland. Whats wrong with growing chickens in the UK? Do we really have to come to this?

IMG_20170908_231004

Hell chicken in the UK and Europe isn’t bred nicely, what the hell are the poor creatures conditions going to be like out there I wonder!?! Is this a cost cutting exercise? Is it for larger profits? Is it the Thailand chickens tast nicer? Is it so the birds can have better wealthfare out there? Do the birds get any wealthare requirements out there at all? Good on Iceland for not hiding it though, its in black and white if only we would be arsed to read it! But they should promote it properly, that they are a worldwide food distributer. And the conditions the chicks are reared in and the farm conditions, the death factories they slaughter in, the packing places they are packed in. Are their standards high? Are they higher than the UK? If not what is going on? Is Thailand the world leader of chicken production? And again if so what is there wealthfare like? Questions questions questions. Is this why Peter Andre goes to Iceland?

Tasty mind… Now what is this Freedom foods on about I see on the internet I go and check…..






--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......