When I get home I check the washing machine. I put it on some bricks and yeah its leaking and leaking badly. Was this bargain a bad buy?
I check the drum seal. All looks okay.
So its leaking inside, at the back. I remove the bricks and
take the service panel off.
oohh so simple a design.
Well there is the pump and pipes I expected it to be leaking from. But its not.
This is the actual cause of the leak. The transport bolts. And no doubt transporting it on its back rather than upright.
I say this as it leaks through one of the bolt holes.
And leaks bad.
There is only one thing for it.
I fill the bolt hole with this stuff. It is waterproof so that should help.
And that's that. Now we need time to let it cure.
And with that I get a message, are you coming for the pond kit or not. Hell I forgot, and head off. And well here it is.
Project frog pond coming up!